ULTRA VOLUME TUBING MASCARA BLACK
Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your sweaty workout then out to dinner, Blinc Tubing Mascara Ultra Volume will make your lashes look as good in the evening as they did when you first applied it in the morning. It provides buildable, fluffy and fuller lashes all while offering the same smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof properties of our original Blinc Tubing Mascara Amplified.
Blinc UltraVolume Tubing Mascara coats lashes with a natural matte finish. Extremely long-wearing, tiny water-resistant “tubes” form around each lash that cannot run, smudge, clump or flake…even if you cry, sweat or rub your eyes. Apply as many coats as you want to build your desired fuller, fluffy lash look. For an even more dramatic look, apply our lash primer or black lash primer first. Ideal for long days, active lifestyles, and even those with sensitive eyes and oily skin. It also holds a lash curl longer and is great for lash extensions (i.e. doesn’t not interfere with glues).
MAKEUP REMOVERS, WATER or PRESSURE alone will not remove Blinc Tubing Mascara Ultra Volume. Only the COMBINATION of lots of warm water AND gentle pressure (ex: fingertips, washcloth, shower, etc…) will slide the tiny mascara tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand. Do not pull your lashes. If the tiny mascara tubes are not sliding off easily, just soak your lashes with more water. The tiny mascara “tubes” you will see in your hands, shower or your sink are NOT your lashes, it’s just the mascara.
- Use Blinc Tubing Mascara Ultra Volume on CLEAN and DRY lashes (moisturisers, water, etc… may affect performance).
- If you use a LASH PRIMER of if you CURL your lashes, be sure to do it first (the tiny tubes that form around your lashes will act like a “cast”, holding your curl longer, as opposed to weighing your lashes down like conventional mascaras).
- Hold the wand horizontally, start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips while wiggling the wand slightly from side to side. Lightly sweep across the lower lashes, or hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash.
- Keep applying until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume and length. You may also use an eyelash comb to help build definition.
- Build additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes.
- Once you have finished, clean the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara and close the bottle tightly. If mascara is left on the opening of the bottle or the neck, it can lead to difficulties in reopening or even damage the bottle.
- MAKEUP REMOVERS, WATER or PRESSURE alone will not remove Blinc Tubing Mascara Ultra Volume.
- Only the COMBINATION of lots of warm water AND gentle pressure (ex: fingertips, washcloth, shower, etc…) will slide the tiny mascara tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand.
- Do not pull your lashes. If the tiny mascara tubes are not sliding off easily, just soak your lashes with more water.
- The tiny mascara “tubes” you will see in your hands, shower or your sink are NOT your lashes, it’s just the mascara.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernica Cerifera Cera, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Iron Oxides Cl 77499, PVP, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbonate