Do Your Eyebrows Shape Your Face?
All you need to know about eyebrow waxing
Our eyebrows frame our face. Their shape and upkeep directly affect our appearance and the image we portray. This is why the effectiveness of brow waxing is determined by several techniques and factors such as studying the shape of the face, analysing the characteristics and expressions of the face and correctly and safely removing the hair.
As a general rule, and regardless of trends, eyebrow design should be intended to enhance the facial features of the client and to create a clean and uncluttered look that frames the eyes, bringing out their natural beauty.
If you want flawless results, go to a professional who will impeccably use a technique that gives you a brow design to match your facial features.
Do you want to learn about our keys to successful brow waxing? Take note:
- We use precision equipment: it is as important to use the best materials as it is to be familiar with the technique. In this sense, our precision spatulas with the bevelled end and our die-cut tweezers are the greatest tools for perfect brow shaping.
- Before treatment, we strive to find out about our clients' health, asking if they are taking any medication that may enhance the hypersensitivity of the skin, and examining the area to avoid waxing over a wound, erythema or eczema.
- We take extra care with safety and hygiene measures to guarantee an aseptic treatment.
- Cerazyme DNA Mask Wax & Hot waxes are perfect for this kind of waxing, since they adhere perfectly to the hair, but not to the skin. This makes them ideal for sensitive zones and areas that are considered soft and tender, such as eyelids.
- Before removing the hair we use the five-line brow design, marking out the area to wax using a white pencil liner.
- After waxing we apply the Gold Concentrate serum or similar hair retardants to impair and slow down hair growth. And afterwards, Soothing Cream, or after wax calming lotion to soften and soothe the area.